Fox in combination with …
- Rider: Good messages are lies. Message that looks good, but only at first glance.
- Clover: False joy.
- Ship: Stay close to each other. Problem with a journey. Stay at home.
- House: Fraudulent family member. Wrong place to live. Living in the wrong body.
- Tree: Workers in health service. Misdiagnosis. Precautionary health care.
- Clouds: Falseness. Serious fraud.
- Snake: Lying woman. Danger.
- Coffin: Wrong diagnosis. No education.
- Bouquet: False name. Gossip. Gift with strings attached.
- Scythe: Unexpected fraud. Work accident.
- Whip: Problem caused by dishonesty. Dispute and arguments are the wrong way. Avoid discussions.
- Oriole: Libel and slander. Dishonest conversation. Excitement because of fraud. Pointless upset.
- Child: Little white lies. Clever child. Lying child.
- Bear: Clever in dealing with money. Finding deception where you might not expect it. Nice man who lies.
- Stars: Wrong time. Wrong attitude. Negative vibes.
- Stork: Changes triggered by intrigue. Fraud gets exposed. Avoid changes.
- Dog: False friendship. Dishonest friend. Wrong animal.
- Tower: Prison. Old secrets. Conflicts with officials. Don’t give up.
- Park: Wrong society. Hypocrisy. Public fraud. Lots of people are involved in fraud.
- Mountain: Problem because of lies. Blowing up problems.
- Way: Clever decision. Think carefully about decisions. Wrong time. Wrong direction.
- Mice: The bubble pops. Confession.
- Heart: Manipulation. Love-related betrayal. Dishonesty in love matters. Wrong partner.
- Ring: Wrong or lying partner. Manipulation in relationship. Spurious ring.
- Book: Fraud is kept secret. Creativity. Conspiracy.
- Letter: Manipulation. False information.
- Man: Untrustworthy. Smart man. Liars. Intrigue.
- Woman: Untrustworthy. Smart woman. Impostor. Intrigue.
- Lily: Wrong behavior in sexual matters. Lying to the family.
- Sun: Faked joy. Imaginary force.
- Moon: Emotional dishonesty. Thoughts go in the wrong direction. Delusions.
- Key: Intrigue. Insurance fraud.
- Fish: Financial fraud. Clever in dealing with money. Wrong dealing with money.
- Anchor: Intrigue. Long-lasting dishonesty. Mobbing.
- Cross: Big mistake. Lies are a burden.